Moroccanoil works perfectly alongside coloured or over-styled hair, as well as extensions, to inject vibrancy and vitality to your look. The unique absorption properties mean Moroccanoil is non-oily. It blends with other styling products and speeds up drying time.
Argan oil, a signature ingredient of Moroccanoil, acts as powerful antioxidant and an efficient UV protector. It's the perfect solution for dry, brittle, over-exposed hair, or as a preventative measure when venturing out into the sun. The vitamins work into the hair follicles to strengthen and nourish, whilst increasing elasticity for added bounce. Fatty acids alongside Omega-3 oils fill in gaps in the hair strands, leaving you with a fuller head of hair.
- Styling and Finishing: Apply a small amount, about the size of a £1 coin, through wet hair and style as usual. Can be used on dry hair to eliminate frizz and help protect hair from heat styling.
- Protection: Apply a small amount to dry hair to help protect from environmental damage, particularly when travelling to hotter climates.
- Chemical Processing: Prepare the hair for any colour or chemical processes like relaxing, highlights and Brazilian straightening. Apply 3-5ml directly on dry hair before colour and chemical treatments. Gently massage the product through to help penetrate the hair cuticle, do not rinse. Then add 3-5ml to the colour or bleach mix and continue the process as usual.
- Hair Extensions: Use 3 inches away from the bonding point where the extensions and hair come into contact. This helps to detangle. Can also be used on wigs.
- Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco, this powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity.